What little girls does not like My Little Pony? That’s why when I was contacted to review the My Little Pony Fash’ems I agreed to check them out, and see what my daughter and I thought about them. If we liked them well then they would make it into our Holiday Gift Guide (Which they did!).
*I received My Little Pony Fashems for review all thoughts, and opinions stated below are my honest opinion.
A little information for you on theses:
These My Little Pony Fashems are part of the Mash’ems Fash’ems collection. The My Little Pony Fash’ems series 1 has six(6) pony’s you can collect. They are squishy, stretchy collectibles that come in different characters. Just to name a few available to collect: WWE, Marvel, TMNT, Transformers, Pixar, Disney Planes, Angry Birds, Furby and Hello Kitty. There are a lot more so go check them out yourself HERE.
First I will start off by saying I LOVE the packaging! The single Fash’em pony’s come in a round container that you can put them back into when you are done playing with so that they will not get dirty or lost. The packaging is bright, and catches your eye, and it’s easy to open which is a huge plus with so many hard to open toys out these days. The Rainbow Dash My Little Pony Fash’ems also comes with a crown, and rainbow cape that you can fit on her or any of the other Fash’ems pony’s that your little one would like to play with.
My daughter who is 5 could not wait to play with these My Little Pony Fash’ems. She was extremely excited about Rainbow Dash ( I think Rainbow Dash is every little girls favorite ). Her favorite part of playing with these My Little Pony Fash’ems is that she could stretch them out, and dress them up with the crown, and cape that came with Rainbow Dash. I couldn’t get her away from them once it was bedtime, and she actually wanted to take them to bed with her. These were a huge hit. I honestly think they would make an excellent stocking stuffer just because the size of the single Fash’ems Pony’s are perfect for that.
Why do I think these My Little Pony Fash’ems or any of the collectible Mash’ems would make a great gift this Holiday.
1. These Fash’ems are very cute, and they have a great selection of Mash’ems and Fash’ems to choose from for anyone in your household.
2. They don’t break. My daughter has had them for about a week now, and pulls on the legs, horns, wings, and nothing came apart or ripped.
3. They are easy to clean! All you need to clean your Fash’ems is warm water which is awesome!
4. They are a perfect fit in little hands to play with. Or they make a great collectible to start at a young age.
5. The Price Point. Depending on which store you go to, you can find these My Little Pony Fash’ems anywhere from $10 to $20 depending on which packs you get.
LEARN MORE ABOUT MASH’EMS AND FASH’EMS BY:
Following on Facebook
Following on Twitter