Warning: Illegal string offset '_swift_disable_ads' in /home/kileighc/public_html/wp-content/themes/swift/lib/functions/display.php on line 426
For the past week or so, I’ve been trying to find a way to update my little corner of the web, but it’s been hard, because every time I sit down to write, I end up in this HUGE pity party and it totally is NOT what I want to post here.
I know, I know. I’ve had pity parties here before, but who wants to hear the same pity party over and over and over again?
The posts I’ve written (and summarily deleted) have covered the following topics:
1. how I’m still miserable at the new school.
2. how I’m already sick of the OT at Isaac’s school.
3. how winter is coming and I am SO unprepared for that.
4. Did I mention I’m still miserable at work? Did I mention that the secretary screamed at me for absolutely nothing?
5. how I’m a medical idiot and gave myself a skin infection because I grabbed the same piece of real estate that I had JUST gotten done using with my pump.
But then, I get to thinking-
No one wants to hear this stuff.
There’s so much going on outside my little self-pity bubble.
Weddings, babies, and lost teeth-oh my!
Hospitalizations, hockey games and hilarious homework assignments.
Stupid criminals (a favorite of mine!), bad jokes and purchasing Halloween costumes.
oh, and the fact that I’ve now made the milestone of 1,000 posts.