Happy Friday the 13th! In honor of this normally not so fun day, I’ve decided to do the thing from Roxanne’s blog…5 weird things about me or my pets! So, here goes!
1. Jasmine (our one cat- the diva of the 2) plays fetch just like a dog. She brings you her soft foam balls, or what we call her “orbs of joy,” and drops them on you…and whacks you until you play with her!
2. I’m not a big fan of spicy foods, despite being Puerto Rican. I can’t stand the high intensity heat. My students in CA would just die when they’d bring me Chile Rellanos, and I would be like “Oh, wicked hot guys!”
3. I go on super high roller coasters, but I’m SUPER afraid of heights.
4. I love things like sushi and pho, although no one else in my family enjoys them. Except for Isaac. That kid eats anything.
5. Booger (the not so smart cat) thinks my knitting needles are her personal toy…and takes them and stashes them under the couch after she’s done playing with them! Wierdo cat.So, that’s my 5 things….Make sure a black cat crosses your path today (or one of my kitties will do just fine.) and have a fun, spooky Friday the 13th!