Over on Javajem-knits, she posted this set of questions. I figured it only fair to answer them.
and back by popular request…THE STEWIE BUTTON! I figure I’ll rotate buttons between th at and one of the sheep ones whenever I do SP9 posts!
1. Where is your favorite knitting spot?
my couch. This way, I can hide my balls of yarn in between the cushions so as not to let the cats and the 2 year old at them. I also like to knit in the bathroom when I’m turning heels. Only place I can get some quiet around here!
2. If you suddenly could never knit again (shudder) – what would you do instead?
ummm….ummm….scrapbook and probably go nuts.
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world – where would you go and why?
I’ve got a list…so, here goes…
1) Tokyo, Japan- Just because I’d love to go and soak in all of the culture. I love the food (sushi…yummmmmyyyy) and I’d love to meet my pen pal and his class! They send the coolest pics. I’d also love to go to Okinawa while I’m there, because that’s the place where the style of Karate I do was born. I’d love to soak in the history.
2) Hawaii. I firmly believe that I’m a displaced tropical girl. Give me a palm tree, some pineapples and a beach (and some hula lessons and some hawaiian language lessons) and I’ll be ok.
3)Austrailia. I wanna go and play with boomerangs!!! I wanna go sit and hug wallobys!!! I wanna go to Australia Zoo!!!
4) A Maple Leafs game. Just cause.
4. When you were little – What did you want to do “when you grew up?” Are you doing it?
I could never figure out what I wanted to be. and right now, it shows. I’m hanging in some serious indescision. I want to drive the Zamboni when I grow up….
5. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Ben and Jerry’s Bovinity divinity…but it’s been moved to the flavor graveyard, so in lieu of that either Oatmeal cookie chunk or coffee heath bar crunch. Yummmmyyyyy